Friday, September 10, 2010

"The Power"


Salam All!
Hope you had a blessed Ramadan and a joyful Eid. It's been a while since I last updated my blog, though i've been writing a lot recently. Anyway, I'm here to tell you about Rhonda Byrne's sequel to "The Secret", "The Power". For those who aren't familiar with "The Secret", it's a movie/book that claims we have the power to live the life of our dreams by 'attracting' what it is we think about most. Insane yes, but never underestimate this theory. When I first picked up "The Secret", I thought it was plane nonsense, until I actually realized that I was 'attracting' all that I was thinking about at the time. This so called 'Secret' works miracles, I tell you. It really does.
So, being completely blown away by the information provided in "The Secret" I couldn't help but pick up the new sequel to the self-help book, "The Power". Here's the book trailer, sit back and get ready to feel inspired!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sbKVdHhz6U

1 comment: