Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Right Decision

A wise man once said, 'Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it.'
What if we could change the world? Rearrange, reorganize, and rebuild? If I had that kind of power, i wouldn't put an end to violence and wars, I wouldn't end world hunger, and I sure thing wouldn't spread peace around the globe. If I had one thing to do, I'd reprogram the human mind. Because you see, all the chaotic disasters I mentioned are the result of the human mind. Sure, there are certain things that that are out of hand, such as natural disasters, but I'm talking on a logical level here. A fight wouldn't 'just happen' without the human mind entering into it.. A car accident wouldn't happen if two 'minds' didnt collide. You see, it all goes down to what are 'thinking' rather than what we are 'doing'; 'doing' in this case would be the product of our 'thinking'.
There's still hope for us, the human race, if we each reprogram our thinking and settle on a neutral state of mind.
Who am I exactly? I'm Dubai. I'm Dubai, and I want to change the world. I'm tired on waiting for somebody else to do it, so I'm taking a stand. I don't know how I'll do it, a way will appear; all it takes is faith. Faith and a goal worth living for. No, I'm not crazy. Insane? Definitely. But never crazy. Though, let us not my dear readers forget, that those who are crazy enough to change the world, are the ones who do.

2 comments:

  1. and you give me hope... we are here to help each other, so reach out if you like. the journey is fun, mostly because of learning about people like you and what they do :) salaams. amineh

    ReplyDelete