Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Success Challenge

Isn't it funny, how we tend to work and work and work to get something, yet at the end, life seems to pause, and the once opening door is suddenly frozen in it's place? Isn't it funny when you don't necessarily fail, but instead don't know where you exactly stand? Such thoughts have been lurking in my mind for the past two days or so, and I personally don't know where I stand. From my point of view, I do see the answers that I want, but I don't necessarily have what It takes to take the chances. I've always claimed to be brave and willing to take chances, but not today.
From now on, I'm willing to change my type of thinking. I'm gonna get a grip and finish what I started, and I'm not gonna rest until I finished it. (Dramatic, don't you think?)
No but seriously, I'm gonna call this the 'Success Challenge', a challenge that requires me to finish the dream and goal I have in mind before the beginning of June. I don't know how, but I will do it.

How about you my fellow readers? Is there a goal you've always had in the back of your mind that you've always wanted to accomplish, yet you've always felt, somehow, lazy? Well then, start this 'Success Challenge' with me, and accomplish whatever it is you want to accomplish before the beginning of June. You can keep me and others posted about your process though my blog or through Twitter with this Hashtag #SuccessChUAE

Start working, and remember to have fun with it!

-Dubai

4 comments:

  1. OMG SO CREATIIIVEEE I REALLY NEEED IT
    AM IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ops, Actually Iam so in. Lol. #successchuae =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot guys, hope this encourages you further!
    Gonna keep you updated on the challenge, so keep checking the blog on a weekly bases!

    ReplyDelete